CORNELIUS, North Carolina, June 3, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Valworx today announced the launch of its new line of sanitary butterfly valves. Valworx sanitary butterfly valves feature Tri-Clamp ends for hygienic connections, and all materials meet applicable FDA, USDA, and 3-A standards. Valworx sanitary butterfly valves suitable for use in food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care and pet care.
- Available in manual, electric (multi-voltage on / off, positioning, on / off), and pneumatic surgery
- Pressure rating 160 PSI at 68 ° F for 1-2 “, 140 PSI at 68 ° F for 3-4”
- ASTM 316L stainless steel forged body and end caps
- EPDM valve seat
- Bidirectional flow
- One-piece forged and machined disc
- 100% tested with full traceability of all components
- Mirror finish 316L disc / rod for minimal flow resistance
- Highly polished interiors and end caps with 32 Ra finish
- Nominal temperature: -68 ° F to 302 ° F (-55 ° C to 150 ° C)
Sanitary butterfly valves offer a lower cost solution for hygienic applications.
Valworx sanitary butterfly valves are available for immediate sale and shipment in sizes ranging from 1 to 4 inches. The company also offers prefabricated actuated assemblies using its line of electric and pneumatic actuators. All Valworx products are fully tested before shipment to ensure trouble-free operation. Orders received before 3 p.m. ET usually dispatched same day.
Created in 1991, Valworx is a leading manufacturer and distributor of actuated valves and controls. Orders purchased on $ 99 ship for free anywhere in the adjacency United States. The company offers 24/7 online ordering and free lifetime technical support. Valworx actuated valves and accessories come with a full one year warranty and 60 day return policy.
E-mail: [email protected]
Electrically operated sanitary butterfly valve
2 “electrically operated sanitary butterfly valve